VGM Group, Inc. is the nation’s premier purchasing organization for independent Home Medical Equipment providers and orthotic and prosthetic practitioners.
VGM sells myriad services to a niche marketplace and is a silent partner to thousands of members of the home health-care continuum in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Founded in 1986 by Van G. Miller, the company is 100 percent employee-owned.
A variety of skill sets are needed to staff the 15 companies under the VGM Group’s umbrella.
- Cedar Valley Community Healthcare Health Insurance
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401(k), Including 3% Company Match
- Delta Dental
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- TASC - Flexible Spending Accounts
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Vision Discount Card
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Center (view the tour)
More specific information on VGM’s benefits package can be obtained at the time of interview