We’re grateful to Philips Respironics®, Sunrise Medical® and Lowes® ProServices, all Platinum-level sponsors of VGM Heartland Conference. View their show specials and highlights below!
Phillips Respironics® is committed to educating and enhancing the HME industry. We are proud to not only sponsor Heartland, but to share our expertise during our four educational sessions.
Mark your calendars for our presentations and visit us at booth 101:
June 16, 11:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
June 16, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Positive Patient Outcomes – Balancing the Clinical and Lifestyle Needs of your Oxygen Patients
- Presented by Mary Schreck
- Track: Operations, Respiratory
June 17, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Marketing to the Value-based Health Care Customer
- Presented by Emerson Kerr
- Track: Sales & Marketing
June 18, 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Investing in Patient Care at Home: Managing COPD Readmissions
- Presented by Katherine Royster and Maura Toole
- Track: Executive & Management, Operations, Respiratory
- Meeting the Educational Needs of Your Referral Sources to Lead to Increased Business
- Presented by Cheryl Needham
- Track: Sales & Marketing
Sunrise Medical is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor at Heartland 2015!
VGM and Sunrise Medical are working in partnership to further the success of all VGM members.
This past year has been full of excitement as we introduced new products and technologies in all of our product categories:
- Quickie Power Mobility: FULL portfolio of reliable power options
- Quickie Manual Mobility: MONO Backrest System available on the Quickie IRIS
- Zippie Pediatric Mobility: NEW X’CAPE folding wheelchair and ZM-310 power wheelchair
- JAY Seating and Positioning: NEW cushions and accessories
- Breezy Standard Mobility: NEW Breezy Elegance retail wheelchair
Heartland attendees, be sure to ask a Sunrise Team member about our Triple Crown Promotions
|WIN with JAY Basic promotion!
||WIN with the Breezy Elegance promotion!
||WIN with the Quickie Power promotion!
to learn more about this winning offer!
At Heartland, please plan to visit us at the exhibit hall, social gatherings, and the following events:
Wednesday, June 17:
Thursday, June 18:
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Product and Technology Track: Quickie and Zippie Power Mobility with Jon Piazza, Power Specialist
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Quickie & Zippie Power Tech Training with Jon Piazza, Power Specialist
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Quickie & Zippie Power Tech Training with Jon Piazza, Power Specialist
- 1:45 – 3:15 p.m. Introduction to Pediatric Seating and Mobility with Angie Kiger, Clinical Education Manager
We look forward to seeing YOU at Heartland!
Lowes® Pro Services
Be sure to stop by booth #208 and check out the new LowesforPros.com. In addition to introducing a new, more powerful website, Lowe’s ProServices staff will be on-site with exciting new credit offers and prizes. Be sure to ask the Lowe’s staff about our 5+2 opportunity.
Lowe’s ProServices is committed to helping you and your business save time and money with industry advice and business resources. Click here
to learn more.
Please visit the 2015 Heartland Conference website
for a full list of sponsors.