Individual Recertification Courses
U.S. Rehab’s ATP recertification courses are single courses that cover all aspects of complex rehab technology, including the basics of seating and positioning, the mat evaluation, fitting and measuring, wheelchair adjustments, and choosing the appropriate seating interventions, manual wheelchair, power mobility device and electronics for each individual. These individual courses make up the majority of the Seating and Mobility Master Program, but they can also be purchased individually for recertification.
Individual recertification courses are available here under the following categories:
- Disorders (DIS0001 – DIS006)
- Mobility (MOB001 – MOB008)
- Seating (SEAT001 – SEAT005D)
- Rehab (REHB026)
Individual recertification courses:
- Range from 0.1 – 0.3 CEUs
- Are in both written and video format and are self-paced courses
VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for these courses.
- U.S. Rehab member price: $38.50 - $52.50
- VGM member price: $70 - $110
- Retail/Nonmember price: $110 - $150
Purchase Individual Recertification Courses
VGM and U.S. Rehab members:
Be sure to call U.S. Rehab at 800-987-7342 to receive your discount code!