Rehab Tech Training – Level 2
Rehab Tech Training – Level 2 courses are intended to provide the tech with a thorough understanding of complex rehab manual and power wheelchairs and basic seating, and basic seating adjustments and installation.
- Manual Wheelchairs Advanced
- Seating Basics
- Seating Adjustments
- Powerchair Powered Seating Repair
- R-Net (PG Drives) Programming and Specialty Controls
- Curtis (Q-Logic) Programming and Specialty Controls
- Dynamic (LiNX) Programming and Specialty Controls
BUY REHAB TECH TRAINING – LEVEL 2 COURSES ONLINE
Significant discounts are available to VGM and U.S. Rehab members! Call U.S. Rehab prior to purchase for your member discount code at (800) 987-7342.