[In-Person] DMERT Certification Exams - Heartland Conference 2021
|| Monday, September 13, 2021
||8:00am - 5:00pm
Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center
200 W 4th St
Waterloo, IA 50701
DMERT Certification Exams at Heartland Conference
8:00 am – 12:00 pm (DMERT Level 1)
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (DMERT Level 2 and DMERT Level 1 as needed)
DMERT certification is a standard and benchmark in the durable medical equipment (DME) and complex rehab (CRT) industry. There are three levels of DMERT Certification. Certification exams for two of the three levels will be taking place:
- LEVEL 1: Basic medical equipment from walkers and manual wheelchairs to hospital beds, scooters, and Group 2 power chairs
- LEVEL 2: CRT Manual wheelchairs, Group 3 power chairs and basic seating adjustments and installation
- LEVEL 3: Technician trainer able to teach in community colleges or any other approved training venue
To learn more about DMERT or DMERT Certification, click HERE.
Number of hands-on exam stations is limited. THIS EVENT SELLS OUT QUICKLY!
VGM and U.S. Rehab members, contact U.S. Rehab 800-987-7342 for discount code.
While we encourage you to register as soon as possible to reserve an exam station, you must fulfill the respective requirements to guarantee your reservation and be granted entry the day of the event.
Click HERE to obtain DMERT candidate requirement packet. All prerequisite documents are to be submitted to [email protected]
Reservations will be guaranteed on a first qualified-first guaranteed basis. You will be notified when an exam station has been guaranteed for you. If our exam station capacity is met and you have registered but not met the required qualifications to guarantee your reservation, you will be notified and may receive a full refund of your registration fee.
A technician may earn DMERT Level 1 and DMERT Level 2 certifications in the same event day if they have:
- Fulfilled and submitted all documented prerequisites for both
- Are registered for both DMERT Level 1 and DMERT Level 2 Certification Exams
- Successfully earned DMERT Level 1 at the event
If the event the technician does not attain DMERT Level 1 Certification, any registration fee paid for DMERT Level 2 Certification Exam will be refunded.
If you have questions about DMERT Certification Exams or changes to your reservation, you may contact U.S. Rehab at 800-987-7342.
Click here to learn more and register.
Back to Listing