[In-Person] U.S. Rehab Tech Training and DMERT Certification Exams
|| Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - Thursday, May 27, 2021
||8:00am - 5:00pm
Holiday Inn Orlando Airport
5750 T.G. Lee Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
U.S. Rehab’s Tech Training is a one-stop shop that helps your technicians meet CMS DMEPOS Quality Standards. These sessions provide valuable, hands-on practice with equipment and are tailored to accommodate their current experience in the industry.
Following the training you will have the chance to take the DMERT Certification Exam.
You will need to register for Tech Training and DMERT Exam separately.
Daily Agenda: Session will be from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. Lunch provided Tuesday and Wednesday only.
- Identify the tools that a wheelchair technician needs to rapidly correctly diagnose and perform repairs on manual and power wheelchairs.
- Explain the operation of the major electrical components used in wheelchair controllers.
- Demonstrate the procedures necessary to trouble shoot electrical issues with wheelchair electronics.
- Select and inspect batteries for the DME industry.
Class size is limited to ensure one-on-one intensive training.
To receive credit attendees must:
- Sign/Check in before the sessions begins
- Be present for at least 90% of the session
- Complete an evaluation at the conclusion of the session
- Pass the final exam with at least a 75%
Click here to learn more and to register!
Back to Listing