In the healthcare industry, information comes in fast—and change is a constant.
Belonging to VGM enables you to stay up to date on the latest industry trends and best practices, access experts, and network with your peers. VGM education offers the online training and education you need and is committed to developing and delivering educational programs that support your success.
Where Community Meets Opportunity in the Heartland
We believe we create opportunities for ourselves and others when we come together. That’s why each of our membership communities hosts its own educational and networking events with special peer-to-peer groups throughout the year. But nothing exemplifies this concept more than our annual Heartland Conference. This event brings members, vendors, and industry experts together in VGM’s hometown of Waterloo, Iowa, for educational sessions where you can earn CEUs, as well as a host of networking events so you can learn from your peers. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience you can’t afford to miss.
Discover more about Heartland Conference
CEUs and Contact Hours, Online, and In-Person
VGM Education offers the online training and education you and your staff need. Serving the HME/ DMEPOS, assisted living, hospice, home health, skilled nursing, and physical therapy industries, VGM Education is committed to developing and delivering educational programs that support their customers’ success. An easy-to-use Learning Management System allows managers and employees to assign, complete, and track all education with ease. VGM Education partners with consultants in every area of patient care such as Medicare audits, facility accreditation, clinical education, and more. The consultant partners featured work with VGM Education to provide up-to-date training and qualified guidance to VGM Education customers.
VGM is ever-present at all industry events, state association meetings, and even takes experts on the road so all members can take advantage of education and networking opportunities. Examples of other opportunities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Power and Manual Wheelchair Tech Training (U.S. Rehab)
- Durable Medical Equipment Repair Training (DMERT) (U.S. Rehab)
- Reimbursement Master Program (U.S. Rehab)
- Seating and Mobility Master Program (U.S. Rehab)
- Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP) (U.S. Rehab)
- Building Opportunities Summit (VGM Live at Home)
- Building Opportunities Installer Training (VGM Live at Home)
- Focus Conference (Essentially Women)
- Certified Environmental Access Consultant (C.E.A.C.) (VGM Live at Home)
- Master Certified Environmental Access Consultant (C.E.A.C.) Certification (VGM Live at Home)
- Home Safety Assessment Consultant (HSAC) (VGM Live at Home)
- ABC and BOC Mastectomy Training (Essentially Women)
Members also gain access to extensive resource libraries, FAQ documents, business documents, playbooks, power lunch round tables, workshops, member-only networking events, and a host of webinars.