Urgent Action Needed for Washington State Tax Exemption Bill
on April 10, 2023
Support for SSB 5218 is being urgently requested and will be voted on by the House Finance Committee on Friday the 14th. This bill is critical to our industry, and we need to make a huge impact by securing as many pros as possible.
Attached are detailed instructions for those who are not familiar with the process of submitting a pro, complete with pictures and a step-by-step guide.
Download Detailed Instruction Here
For those who understand the process, here is a condensed version:
- Visit CSI (wa.gov)
- Under "committee" select: Finance
- Under "meetings" select: 4/14/23 8:00 a.m.
- Under "select agenda item" select: SSB 5218 mobility enhancing equip/tax
- Under "select type of testimony" choose: I would like my position noted for the legislative record
- NEW SCREEN - Under "Position" select: PRO
- Fill out you personal information, click the box that says "I am not a robot" and click submit registration
Spread the word, please forward this email to your staff, friends, family, and manufacturer representatives. We need to rally as much support as possible to make a significant impact.
Time is of the essence, and we need to act quickly to show our support for SSB 5218. Your pro can make a significant difference, and we urge you to take a few minutes to submit one today. All pros are due by Thursday, April 13.
Together, we can make a difference!