VGM Wound Care: News at Your Fingertips
on December 21, 2022
Led by industry-expert and Certified Wound Ostomy Nurse (CWON) Heather Trumm, VGM Wound Care is a value-add community for VGM members. One of our main goals at VGM Wound Care is to help HME providers grow their wound care business by providing the resources you need to build profitable programs. The VGM Wound Care program is organized to make it easy for you to access the information you need, and that includes publishing blog posts and articles on a regular basis to keep you informed on the latest in wound care.
Here are all the top three blogs we published for wound care providers in 2022:
- Profitability in Wound Care: Is it Possible? Heather Trumm, Director, VGM Wound Care explains why wound care should be considered for new business opportunities. If your business does not have a wound care offering, you may be leaving money on the table.
- CGMs and the Diabetic Market: Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) continues to be a hot topic in the wound care space. In a podcast by Industry Matters, Wayne van Halem, president of The van Halem Group, and Joseph Ault, sales manager for GEMCO, discuss CGM audits, qualifications for reimbursement and documentation, as well as the opportunities in the diabetic market.
- Wound Awareness on Moist Wound Environment: When thinking about wound care awareness month, all the common topics that affect wound healing come to mind - good nutrition, offloading, managing the disease state, debridement, compression, etc. Heather Trumm outlines the importance of moist wound healing and how keeping a wound moist during the healing process is one of the most important aspects of wound healing.
If you missed any of these blogs, check them out by clicking here. However, we have good news for you! Starting in 2023, you can receive these directly to your inbox!
Subscribe to our Blog
We have started using a platform that allows you to subscribe to our blog posts. Anytime we publish a new article, you will receive a notification directly to your inbox.
Never miss an update by subscribing to the blog! Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Step 3: Click “Subscribe to New Updates” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter your first name, last name, email address, and company name, and you’re in!
When VGM Wound Care publishes our next blog, you will receive an email in your inbox from “email@example.com,” informing you of the latest blog that is available. We can’t wait to share the latest in wound care trends with you in 2023!
- wound care