Recommendations From Health Organizations
on February 28, 2020
Health organizations like the CDC and OSHA recommend several tips to staying healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. These tips include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice social distancing
Find more information, resources, and updates at vgm.com/coronavirus.
comments powered by