Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP)
The Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP) contains 16 different courses that cover the content areas of the RESNA ATP exam, including:
- Seating and Wheeled Mobility
- Alternative Computer Access
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Environmental Control Applications Technology related to safe wheelchair transportation
- AT applications in the work place, at home, in school and during recreational activities
Click here to view the full list of courses contained in the program.
Within the units are self-administered computer graded tests to evaluate the individual’s progress through the program.
The ATTP is not intended to reveal specific contents of the RESNA exam. Rather, the purpose is to cover the basic content areas and provide a possible plan of study to meet your individual needs.
The ATTP is:
- 30 contact hours (3.0 CEUs)
- Self-paced and completed online
- Good for people with experience in the industry
VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 3.0 CEUs for this program
- U.S. Rehab member price: $350
- VGM member price: $450
- Retail/Nonmember price: $550
purchase the Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP)
VGM and U.S. Rehab members:
Be sure to call U.S. Rehab at 800-987-7342 to receive your discount code!