Seating and Mobility Master Program
The Seating and Mobility Master Program contains over 50 different courses that cover in-depth theory and knowledge in seating and wheeled mobility, including:
- A foundation of knowledge in the pathology and characteristics of complex disabilities.
- A thorough understanding of the prescription and provision of seating and wheeled mobility for individuals with complex disabilities including:
- Biomechanics of seating
- Client evaluation
- Selection, configuring, fitting, adjusting and programming of manual and power mobility devices, seating components, options and accessories
- Medicare reimbursement policies and documentation strategies for seating and wheeled mobility products
- Clinical resources, recorded webinars with expert presenters and case studies
Click here to view the full list of courses contained in the program.
Click here to view the course descriptions contained in the program.
The Seating and Mobility Master Program is:
- 79 contact hours (7.9 CEUs)
- Written and video self-paced courses available online
- Good for people that are new to the industry
VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 7.9 CEUs for this program.
To earn CEUs, you must complete the training and pass each test with 80% or better.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, VGM Education offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard.
- U.S. Rehab member price: $2,098
- VGM member price: $3,146
- Retail/Nonmember price: $4,195
Purchase the Seating and Mobility Master Program
VGM and U.S. Rehab members:
Be sure to email U.S. Rehab at [email protected] to receive your discount code!