Be Part of Something Bigger with VGM at Medtrade East
on September 01, 2022
Thought leadership, industry expertise, engaging networking opportunities, and much more can all be expected from VGM during Medtrade East from Oct. 24-26 in Atlanta, GA. From speaking in multiple education sessions to hosting workshops and a power lunch, while also offering exciting show specials at our booth #912, VGM is ready to show you what it means to be part of something bigger.
Education Sessions and Workshops
With VGM, being part of something bigger means you are part of a network of industry experts. Our experts from VGM will be presenting throughout Medtrade on a wide range of topics that are essential for HME providers to understand, including compliance, reimbursement, products, marketing, and security. These presentations include:
- Leveraging Patient Satisfaction to Market by Sarah Conger, VP of Customer Service, and Curt Graff, Senior VP of VGM Fulfillment
- Marketing Metrics - Social Media and Branding and Brand Identity in a Consumer Referral Driven Market by Christina Throndson, Business Manager, Speaker, UPI
- HIPAA Audits with Kelly Grahovac, Senior Consultant, The van Halem Group and Nick Dideriksen, VGM Forbin
- Sales Accountability and KPIs with Dave Lyman, Senior Vice President of Sales, VGM & Associates; Ty Bello, President and Founder, [email protected]; and Rebecca Small, VP DME / HME Business Development, [email protected] LLC
- Oxygen LCD by Ronda Buhrmester, CRT, Sr. Director of Reimbursement, VGM Government
- Billing and Reimbursement Benchmarking - Am I Better or Worse Than My Peers? by Ronda Buhrmester, CRT, Director of Reimbursement, VGM Government and Miriam Lieber, President, Lieber Consulting LLC
- Contracting Tips - Going Beyond the Web Form & Best Strategies for Working With Managed Care Payers by Craig Douglas, Vice President of Payer and Member Relations, VGM Government
- Latest Intelligence on the Federal Regulatory Front by members of the VGM Government Relations Team (Mark Higley, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs; Ronda Buhrmester, CRT, Director of Reimbursement; and Craig Douglas, Vice President of Payer and Member Relations)
- Forensic Denials DME Season 2 Episode 2 workshop with Ronda Buhrmester, CRT, CFm, Sr. Director of Reimbursement, VGM Government Relations, and Dan Fedor, Director of Reimbursement and Education, U.S. Rehab
VGM Sponsored Power Lunch
Engage with fellow peers and industry experts by registering for the VGM Sponsored Power Lunch on Tuesday, Oct. 25 from 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in invaluable roundtable discussions on a variety of topics impacting your HME business, including:
Supply Chain, facilitated by Jonathan West, Procurement Director, VGM Fulfillment
This discussion will focus on the global supply chain challenges over the past two years and what challenges could still be ahead. This will also provide an opportunity for open discussions about strategies that could help limit backorders and disruption to your business.
Respiratory and Resupply, facilitated by Boone Lockard, Director of Respiratory, VGM & Associates
Discuss the importance of providers needing to have programs that not only create value but show value! Learn about the CPAP setup and resupply best practices. As healthcare continues to change from a fee‐for‐service model to pay-for-performance, respiratory providers must show their value to payers, health systems, and healthcare professionals. How can you scale and maximize your resupply program to best serve your patients, and keep your referring providers happy while making the process as simple and manageable for your staff as possible? This will also be a great opportunity for peer-to-peer discussions to learn what has worked well for others.
Compliance & Audits, facilitated by Wayne van Halem, Founder and President of The van Halem Group
Discuss CMS and other payors due to audit claims submitted during the pandemic, now that we are starting to put the pandemic behind us. The ALJ backlog is getting resolved and audits are on the rise once again. These audit experts can answer your questions and provide some insight on what to anticipate.
Billing and Reimbursement, facilitated by Craig Douglas, VP of Payer and Member Relations, VGM & Associates
Receive guidance and clarification on the questions and issues your company may be facing with medical policies, claim submissions, denials, and prior authorization for payers.
Being part of something bigger means you are part of a team that never stops working to find the best solutions for your business. Discover what solutions we can offer to HME providers by stopping at booth #912. VGM has been keeping busy, and we’re excited to meet you to show you what we’ve been working on. Plus, you can take advantage of our show specials from these services of VGM, including:
- VGM Market Data
- The van Halem Group
- VGM Forbin
- Strategic Imaging
- VGM Insurance
- VGM Financial Services
- VGM Education
- VGM HOMELINK
Networking and Fun
After days filled with learning and participating in discussions that will allow you to bring some solutions back to your business, unwind with VGM at the VGM Member/Vendor Party at the College Football Hall of Fame on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at 7 p.m.
Visit www.vgm.com/medtrade/ for more details about Medtrade. We hope to see you and show you that when you are part of VGM, you are part of something bigger.