VGM Live at Home Announces Webinar Series by Louis Feuer, MA, MSW
on April 27, 2023
Starting in May and continuing throughout October, VGM Live at Home will begin a five-part sales and customer service training with Louis Feuer, MA, MSW from Dynamic Seminars.
“Creating a Profitable Sales and Marketing Program” is a dynamic, five-session series that will focus on strategies for creating a sales strategy that ensures a profitable business operation. Members will learn how to compete in a competitive industry. This insightful and exciting series of presentations will help members build a profitable business network, present engaging sales presentations, increase your network and leads, effectively handle complaints, and provide outstanding customer service that will separate you from all the rest. The fifth session is a bonus track that will reveal methods for maximizing your profits by introducing your customers to the best quality and complimentary products.
Check out the date and topic for each session:
- Session #1 (May 16 at 10 a.m. CT) - Planning a Revenue Generating Sales Strategy
- Session #2 (June 20 at 10 a.m. CT) - Creating a Powerful Sales Presentation
- Session #3 (August 15 at 10 a.m. CT) - Building Your Network – Building Your Business
- Session #4 (September 12 at 10 a.m. CT) - Turning Mad into Glad: Providing Outstanding Customer Service
- Session #5 (October 10 at 10 a.m. CT) - The Upselling Strategy: Strategies Increasing Profits from Existing Customers
These sessions generally cost $45 per session, but through VGM Live at Home, these sessions are only $15 each OR $50 for all five sessions. If you purchase a bundle but miss a session, you can still access the recordings.
These sessions will help you:
- Identify key strategies for developing a focused and profitable sales program.
- Learn to present an effective sales presentation that engages the customer.
- Identify the strategies for building a profitable business network.
- Learn how to build and create a profitable business networking plan.
- Identify strategies for handling complaints, comments to avoid, and how to create a customer service driven organization.
About the Presenter
Louis Feuer, MA, MSW, is a nationally known business educator, speaker, and business consultant. Louis is the founder and president of Dynamic Seminars & Consulting with a long career in providing training and education for corporations, professional associations, and small to large business owners. Louis has lectured throughout the U.S., Canada, and to the European Home Care Commission in Luxembourg.
Louis has been training and educating sales, marketing, and customer service professionals for close to 40 years. Louis is a former social worker/case manager, hospital administrator, and director of professional development for one of the nation’s largest home care companies with 600 sales staff. He has presented sales, marketing, and customer service programs in almost every industry including banking, finance, clinics/hospitals, accounting firms, real estate, long-term care, and a long list of associations. He wrote the training text Customer Service Strategies used by American Health Insurance Plans for all training and certification courses on customer service and has been a frequent speaker and educator a VGM events for close to 20 years.
He has published hundreds of articles in such journals as the Journal of Hospital Marketing, the Retail Pharmacist, The Case Manager Magazine, Continuing Care, HomeCare Magazine, and more. Louis has worked with such clients as Walgreens, American Airlines Arena, Tennessee Bankers Association, American Health Insurance Association, California Association of Medical Services, Amerisource Bergen (the Good Neighbor Pharmacies), and the New York Foundation for Health Care.
Louis has consulted with hundreds of companies helping them build revenues, improve networking, increase sales, and develop focused marketing strategies. He has been on the national advisory board of the Health Quality Accreditation Association reviewing thousands of business evaluations completed for approval for Medicare provider organizations.
Register for the Series
- home modifications
- vgm live at home