We Promise Three Things at the 2019 Building Opportunities Executive Summit
on February 14, 2019
Join us for a networking dinner followed by a jam-packed day of all new content. Make connections, share best practices with fellow members and take advantage of networking opportunities.
Our member and partner speed dating program will have you meet face-to-face with about 20 partners at 20 tables. You’ll discover savings on goods and services you're already using as well as learn about new opportunities with great manufacturers or services that will improve efficiency and increase your bottom line. To top it off, you'll have a head-spinning, fantastic time going on 20 speed dates. Find a partial list of attending companies below.
Learn about ideas that you can immediately implement to grow and make your business better.
- Hear from member Nathan Colburn on how he markets his growing business that has expanded into three states.
- Learn about a different kind of customer service that can propel your company to a new level with Pawan Jaggi of pulseM.
- Get a big picture view from industry experts of where our industry is now and where it’s headed through the next five years.
- Learn how you can offer your customers a great financing tool through a home equity conversion mortgage (HECM) loan.
Make New Friends:
Come join us for dinner, and network with companies just like yours! Make friends with other members, and share best practices as together we continue to reach our potential of this evolving industry.
Please note that if you attend, we respectfully ask that you fully participate in the speed dating piece of the program. You will be assigned a table throughout the whole time. No side meetings at that time.
Come see the offers from a few of the great companies attending:
- Accessibility Partners: Autoslide, Bestbath, CleanCut, EZ-ACCESS, Harmar, Lowes, Molift, Promenaid, Rane Bathing, SPAN- exclusive provider of Savaria Ceiling Lifts, and more.
- Ancillary Service Partners: Best Buy, Concept HR, Grainger, PARO, ProCircular, pulseM, Sentinel Pro, Ring Central, Sherwin-William, Staples, Cintas, FedEx, Verizon, and more.
The cost is FREE, and the take home benefits you receive will pay the cost of the trip to San Antonio on March 27 several times over.
- home modifications
- vgm live at home