VGM at Medtrade 2024: Connection, Learning, and Guidance in DMEPOS
on February 07, 2024
Join VGM at Medtrade from March 26-28 in Dallas, TX, for a transformative experience filled with education, industry insights, connection, and more. VGM is ready to showcase the meaning of being part of something bigger through various education sessions, workshops, and exciting show specials at booth #441.
Education Sessions and Workshops
Being part of VGM means connecting with a network of industry experts. Our experts will cover essential topics for DMEPOS providers, including audits, billing & reimbursement, industry market trends, customer service, compliance, sales & marketing, and more. Presentations by VGM’s experts include:
- Bringing Value to Referral Sources by Helping with Their Challenges presented by Alan Morris, VGM & Associates
- Collection, Reduction, and Waiver of Copayments: Rules to Follow and Traps to Avoid presented by Ronda Buhrmester, VGM Government Relations and Miriam Lieber, Lieber Consulting LLC
- Current Audit Climate presented by Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group and Robert Liles, Liles Parker
- Digital with a Touch of Human - How to Humanize the Customer/Patient Experience When It Matters Most presented by Lindy Tentinger, VGM & Associates, and Julie Ford, Brightree
- Emerging HME Markets and Technologies for Value-Based Programs presented by Craig Douglas, VGM & Associates, Kris Srinivasan, Restorix Health, and David Chandler, American Association for Homecare
- Home Modifications: A Value-Based Care Concept presented by Jim Greatorex, VGM Live at Home and Alan Morris, VGM & Associates
- Managed Care Messes: Audits Wreaking Havoc presented by Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group
- Medicare Non-Assigned Claims vs. Assigned Claims presented by Ronda Buhrmester, VGM Government Relations
- OIG Audits and Their Impact on the DMEPOS Industry presented by Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group, Stephen Bittinger, K&L Gates, LLP, and Adam Cooper, K&L Gates, LLP
- Provider Enrollment: Current State of Affairs presented by Kelly Grahovac, The van Halem Group and Denise Leard, Brown & Fortunato, PC
- Situational Selling - Guide to Success presented by Dave Lyman, VGM & Associates and Ty Bello, Team@Work
- State Legislative and Regulatory Actions: What to Expect in the Next 12 Months presented by John Gallagher, VGM & Associates and Laura Williard, American Association for Homecare
- Struggling to Predict the Future with Audits? Organize Your Present Processes to Avoid Future Havoc presented by Kit Shellhouse, The van Halem Group, Crystal Young, Medical Service Company, and Lisa Wong
- Successfully Navigating the Appeal Process presented by Kelly Grahovac, The van Halem Group and Courtney Tito
Visit booth #441 to discover solutions tailored for you as a DMEPOS provider, as well as show specials from VGM’s services, including VGM Market Data, The van Halem Group, VGM Forbin, Strategic Imaging, VGM Insurance, VGM Financial Services, VGM Education, and VGM HOMELINK.
Being part of something bigger means you are part of a team that never stops working to find the best solutions for your business, and these VGM experts have been busy developing solutions to help your DMEPOS business. Come experience all that we have to offer at our booth.
VGM Member and Vendor Appreciation Party
After educational sessions, network and unwind at the VGM Member and Vendor Appreciation Party at Gilley’s Dallas on Wednesday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
Visit www.vgm.com/medtrade/ for more details about Medtrade. We hope to see you there to help you discover that being part of VGM means being part of something bigger.