Competitive Bidding RFB Now Available
Orthotics & Prosthetics
on May 08, 2019
Official “request for bid” (RFB) instructions for the Round 2021 Medicare DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program are now available. We encourage you to review the RFB for complete bidding instructions and requirements.
CMS will now open the bid window on July 16, 2019.
For the complete timeline, click here.
Reminder of Crucial Changes:
- Lead Item Pricing - New fee schedule, and bidders may have to bid a higher amount on the lead item due to the impact on the non-lead items.
- Bid Surety Bonds are now required.
- New product categories added - now a total of 16 product categories.
What To Do Now:
- ALL potential bidding companies must register and create a user ID and password to be eligible for the program.
- Follow the instructions within the RFB to review and complete all required input, documentation, and procedures.
- Questions? Contact Mark Higley, VP of Regulatory Affairs at [email protected] or 319-504-9515.
- competitive bidding
- orthotics and prosthetics
- vgm government
comments powered by