In the O&P industry, nothing is constant, especially when it comes to outcomes measurements. OPGA offers its members access to the best outcomes resources available for O&P businesses, including the Lower Limb Mobility Management Program (L2M2) by Vanguard Metrics & Analytics.
Lower Limb Mobility Management Program (L2M2) by Vanguard Metrics & Analytics
The Lower Limb Mobility Management Program (L2M2) by Vanguard Metrics & Analytics is a long-term outcomes measurement tool designed to deliver results that can:
- Provide evidence of effectiveness of the services provided for prior authorizations.
- Assist with additional documentation related to audits and denial appeals.
- Position your practice as a valued member of the patient healthcare team by demonstrating objective results.
- Differentiate true patient-centric clinics from those who simply want to bill a device with maximized coding for reimbursement.
- Begin to drive a new narrative with payers based on value rather than on price.
To learn more about what Vanguard Metrics and Analytics can do for you, contact Brian Gustin at 920-544-5045.