Rehab Tech Training – Level 1
Rehab Tech Training – Level 1 courses are intended to provide the tech with a thorough understanding of basic medical equipment from walkers and manual wheelchairs to hospital beds, scooters, and Group 2 consumer power chairs.
- Manual Equipment Foundations
- Rollator, Walkers and ADLs
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchairs
- Electronics Theory
- Patient Lifts, Standing Frames, and Hospital Beds
- Lift Chairs
- Scooters: Components and Troubleshooting
- Batteries: Theory and Troubleshooting
- Joysticks and Programming
BUY REHAB TECH TRAINING – LEVEL 1 COURSES ONLINE
VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.0 CEUs for this program.
To earn CEUs, you must complete the training and pass each test with 80% or better.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, VGM Education offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard
Significant discounts are available to VGM and U.S. Rehab members! Call U.S. Rehab prior to purchase for your member discount code at (800) 987-7342.