This Event has expired.
Power Wheelchair Base Group Qualifications and Payment Rules (rental / purchase)
|| Tuesday, May 12, 2020
||1:00pm - 2:00pm
What are the differences between power chair base groups, and what are the qualifications for each? Does the base have a purchase option or is it rental only? Is it single power or multiple power? Can the accessories be purchased or are they rental only? How are allowables calculated to determine accurate reimbursement/profitability?
In this webinar, these questions as well as others will be addressed in detail.
• Recognize the difference: Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3 Power Wheelchair Bases
• Compare Group 2 standard to Group 2 complex rehab (K0835–K0843)
• Determine capped rental only vs capped rental first month purchase option
• Determine who qualifies for a Group 2 single power (Tilt Only)
o Common diagnosis?
• Analysis profitability comparison
o K0823 vs K0835
o K0825 vs K0837
Presenter Name and Title: Dan Fedor, National Director of Reimbursement Complex Rehab
Company: U.S. Rehab
Emails: [email protected]
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7589643299913102348
Back to Listing