This Event has expired.
[In-Person] U.S. Rehab Tech Training Seminar
|| Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - Wednesday, October 14, 2020
||8:00am - 5:00pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Central
5901 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78723
U.S. Rehab’s Tech Training is a one-stop shop that helps your technicians meet CMS DMEPOS Quality Standards. These sessions provide valuable, hands-on practice with equipment and are tailored to accommodate their current experience in the industry.
Daily Agenda: Session will be from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. Lunch provided.
- Identify the tools that a wheelchair technician needs to rapidly correctly diagnose and perform repairs on manual and power wheelchairs.
- Explain the operation of the major electrical components used in wheelchair controllers.
- Demonstrate the procedures necessary to trouble shoot electrical issues with wheelchair electronics.
- Select and inspect batteries for the DME industry.
Class size is limited to ensure one-on-one intensive training.
To receive credit attendees must:
- Sign/Check in before the sessions begins
- Be present for at least 90% of the session
- Complete an evaluation at the conclusion of the session
- Pass the final exam with at least a 75%
Click here to learn more and to register!
Back to Listing