OPGA Announces 2023 O&P Woman of the Year Finalists
Orthotics & Prosthetics
on August 17, 2023
OPGA is excited to announce the four finalists nominated for the 2023 O&P Woman of the Year Award.
The finalists are:
- Charu Bhanti, Co-Founder of CPO Services, Inc.
- Marita Dorsch-Carozza CP, FAAOP, Senior Surveyor with American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics, Inc. (ABC)
- Teri Kuffel, JD, Vice President and Founding Co-Owner of Arise O&P and President of AOPA
- Nikki Grace-Strader, Director of North American Operations with Osseointegration International, Inc.
The winner of the 2023 O&P Woman of the Year award will be announced at the AOPA National Assembly in the OPGA booth #405 on Thursday, September 7 at 9:45 a.m. ET.
“We’re excited to recognize these outstanding women who positively impact the O&P profession,” said Adam Miller, president of OPGA, a division of VGM & Associates. “Each of the finalists exemplify everything that is exceptional about the O&P community, and we look forward to recognizing the winner.”
The annual award, sponsored by Össur and presented by OPGA, is open to all women who work in the O&P profession. Nominators were encouraged to provide examples of how the nominee has made significant contributions throughout her career to serve her patients, community, business, and the O&P profession. Finalists were selected by a committee of O&P professionals.
For more information about the O&P Woman of the Year Award, including more information about each finalist, visit click here.
- o&p woman of the year
- orthotics & prosthetics
- orthotics and prosthetics