Vendor Spotlight: Ki Mobility
on April 03, 2019
U.S. Rehab is proud to highlight Ki Mobility as a trusted vendor partner and leading manufacturer of complex rehab manual wheelchairs. Ki Mobility offers a wide variety of folding, rigid and tilt-in-space wheelchairs for pediatrics, teens and adults. Originally starting as a small practice focused on designing lightweight folding chairs, Ki Mobility continues to grow their company through their high level of personalized service and keen attention to detail. Since the beginning, Ki Mobility’s priority is to “innovate products and services to assist in making the professional’s job ‘easier’ and to help those in the chairs live their lives to the fullest.”
One of the reasons U.S. Rehab values Ki Mobility is because of their core beliefs, including the following:
- Building Wheelchairs Better
- Relationships are Not One-Dimensional
- Trust and Service are Part of the Product
- Finding the Right Fit
- Remain within Reach
To learn more about Ki Mobility’s core beliefs, click here.
“U.S. Rehab appreciates our partnership with Ki Mobility because we know that they maintain the highest standards in the industry,” states Greg Packer, president of U.S. Rehab. “Ki Mobility provides quality products and excellent service to our membership.”
As one of U.S. Rehab’s manufacturer partners, members have the opportunity to receive special pricing and exclusive offers with Ki Mobility.
Ki Mobility offers a wide variety of complex rehab manual wheelchairs, including:
- Catalyst Folding Wheelchairs
- Ethos, Rogue and Tsunami ALX Rigid Wheelchairs
- Focus and Liberty Tilt Wheelchairs
- Little Wave, Rogue and Spark Pediatric Wheelchairs
- Axiom Seating
- Leckey Sitting and Standing Systems
To learn more about Ki Mobility’s various products, visit https://www.kimobility.com.
One product in particular, the Liberty FT, “offers true portability, enables independent propulsion and provides the benefits of tilt-in-space.” The Liberty FT is the first adult tilt-in-space wheelchair optimized for portability and enables independent propulsion.
Some key features of the Liberty FT include:
- Lightweight parts
- Repositioning for pressure relief, facilitating proper posture or just taking a break from gravity
- Propulsion with any tilt angle that provides the best pelvic stability without compromising mobility
- Portability as the only adult tilt-in-space wheelchair that can fold into a portable package
- Fold down back with an effortless flip of a level
- Modular design for simple, easy adjustments
To learn more about the Liberty FT, click here.
From agility and maneuverability to structural integrity, strength and durability, Ki Mobility’s wheelchairs always sit at the top of the competitive landscape because of their commitment to continuous product improvement. Ki Mobility has every option for complex rehab manual wheelchairs available for any provider, and U.S. Rehab is proud to have Ki Mobility as a valuable partner in the industry. To learn more about Ki Mobility, visit https://www.kimobility.com.