Essentially Women is Here for You During the COVID-19 Outbreak
on March 20, 2020
Like you, Essentially Women and all other communities here at VGM are closely watching and adjusting to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it develops. We continue to work relentlessly for your success.
Essentially Women remains open to help serve you. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns during this time. Our teams have been in contact with CMS and other government entities to get answers for your questions.
To stay connected on the latest information, visit vgm.com/coronavirus. An Essentially Women section has been added to this website to provide you with industry-specific information.
An email was sent to you on Friday, March 13 that included some of the ways that we are monitoring the situation and continuing to serve you, including:
- Providing you with a Pandemic Planning and Preparedness document to help ensure you’ve thought through all elements of your business.
- Hosting an industry webinar with [email protected] Consulting, VGM Government, and AAHomecare on Friday, March 20, at 11 a.m. CT. Watch the Recording
- Offering access to course INF002 – Standard Precautions and Infection Control at a discounted price of $34 through VGM Education. Current VGMU subscribers have access to this course simply by logging in to the system as usual.
- This course can be completed in 30 minutes and covers topics such as proper handwashing techniques, clean vs. dirty supplies and how to handle each, proper disposal of contaminated materials, transmission-based precautions, communicable diseases, contact precautions, and airborne and droplet precautions to name a few.
- Call VGM Education at 866-227-8171 or email [email protected] with questions specific to the course.
Thank you for being an Essentially Women member. We are here to provide services to you. If you need anything or have any questions, please let us know.
Nikki Jensen, VP, Essentially Women
[email protected] | 877-845-7952
[email protected] | 800-988-4484
- essentially women
- women's health