Vendor Partner Contracts
We partner with the leading suppliers of women’s health products and negotiate discounts and offer programs for all members.
Members have greater control accessing contracted vendors, community connections through the discussion board, job board postings, and business-to-business (B2B) marketplace, which serves as an online swap sheet to find, purchase, and sell inventory.
Education, Training, and Networking Events
Belonging to Essentially Women enables you to stay up to date on the latest industry trends and best practices, access experts, and network with your peers. We offer online and in-person training and education you need to succeed, including:
- Access to thought-leading articles, news, product promotions, networking, opportunities, and other content through email communication
- Industry-related webinars with topics ranging from billing and compliance to vendor product launches and promotions.
- In-person events such as the Focus Conference, the leading continuing education and networking conference in the women's healthcare industry offering seminars, keynote speakers, continuing education, networking opportunities, and vendor exhibits.
Other education and training benefits include:
- Access to more than 300 interactive online education and training courses
- Individual mastectomy fitter certification discounts
- Facility accreditation discounts
- Access to the industry's best consultants
- Participation in benchmarking analysis to see how your business compares to other members'
Legislative Updates & Industry Advocacy
Our in-house government relations and regulatory affairs staff is available to help when working with federal agencies and interpreting new regulations.
EW members can expect:
- Legislative, policy, and regulatory consultation
- Representation in Washington, D.C. and state capitals
- Access to patient advocacy group fighting to ensure quality care remains a critical element in the health care continuum
- Access to consultation to prepare for selling or acquiring a business
Billing, Reimbursement, Audits & Compliance
Members can expect industry-leading expertise and services for audits, appeals, and compliance needs, as well as on-site education and training.
- Billing and reimbursement advice and consultation services
Become a Member
If you believe these benefits can help your business, don't wait another minute to take advantage of them. Fill out our membership application to start taking advantage of our member benefits.
Price of Membership
JOIN ESSENTIALLY WOMEN