What Are Your COVID-19 Prescreening Questions?
on June 12, 2020
Question: What are your COVID-19 pre-screening questions?
Answer: Consider the following:
- Have all guests’ temperature taken (must be under 100.4)
- Have all guests wear a mask.
- Have all guests use hand sanitizer immediately after entering your business.
- Ensure all of the below screening questions be asked before the guest enters the building. All questions must be answered ‘NO’ in order to pass.
- Have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with a presumed (as defined by a physician) or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you, or are you planning to travel out of the state?
- essentially women
- women's health